Why did the God of Jacob keep saying “Here I am” to a nation that does not call on his name? So what was all the tabernacle and temple activity about?
Permitted DiscoveryIsaiah 65:1
“I Myself to be sought by those who did not ask for Me; I permitted Myself to be found by those who did not seek Me. I said, ‘Here am I, here am I,’ To a nation which did not call on My name.
- How shall Yahweh admonish a perfect woman?
- To what does Yahweh compare the incomparable woman?
- She wants comfort without contrast?
- Is not her ruin too big to be unseen?
- Who is the specialist for her disease?
How much worse can a lament get?Lamentations 2:13
How shall I admonish you? To what shall I compare you, O daughter of Jerusalem? To what shall I liken you as I comfort you, O virgin daughter of Zion? For your ruin is as vast as the sea; Who can heal you?
What a childish game the prophet was shown!