Question of the day
Why is godliness not the loving standard displayed in a man loving his friends to the extent of laying down his life for them?
Time wasting quests
We spend our time going round the proverbial mountain when the journey required awaits.
You have circled this mountain long enough. Now turn north, (Deuteronomy 2:3, NASB)
- Faith and love are the prime lessons of what hope can be
- There are not many ways of righteousness
- The greatest virtue is love
- The greatest love is not shaky human promise or hope to do all that God has said
- Love is defined by GOD loving us, not by we loving GOD
- Christ love for his FATHER is to be summed up in the command to lay down his life for the lost
- Without the picture of the loving Saviour we have only blurry ideas of who GOD is